St. Luke Her | Founder/Executive Director/Recruiter | Matrix World Organization, Inc.
Address: 1125 Lyndon Street Green Bay, WI 54303
A Non-profit Corporation
We do not charge any fees to students.
At least two years of experience in game concepts and applying them in contests/tournaments. People with a passion for playing games is preferred.
This position can be whatever schedule you choose. It can be an internship, part-time, based on your lifestyle. You need to be able to test the games AND provide ways to create a contests/tournament to test with participants. As a non-profit, we are education-based and you will only get paid by testing the games and educating the community through a contests/tournament. You don’t have to create the contests/tournament but you will have to explain to another staff member how to create a contests/tournament for the game if you choose not to host a contests/tournament. MWO provides you with all the tools and networking to build your clientele. This work can be done at home.
You've got kids that are good at games? Let them make some money for you!
Age Requirement: There is no age requirement. Kids and adults can do this service.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Some of the duties for this position may or may not include the following based on your work experience:
• Balance and adjust gameplay experiences to ensure the critical and commercial success of the product.
• Consult with multiple stakeholders to define requirements and implement online features.
• Create gameplay test plans for internal and external test groups.
• Determine supplementary virtual features, such as currency, item catalog, menu design, and audio direction.
• Devise missions, challenges, or puzzles to be encountered in game play.
• Guide design discussions between development teams.
• Keep abreast of game design technology and techniques, industry trends, or audience interests, reactions, and needs by reviewing current literature, talking with colleagues, participating in educational programs, attending meetings or workshops, or participating in professional organizations or conferences.
• Oversee gameplay testing to ensure intended gaming experience and game adherence to original vision.
• Provide test specifications to quality assurance staff.
• Review or evaluate competitive products, film, music, television, and other art forms to generate new game design ideas.
• Solicit, obtain, and integrate feedback from design and technical staff into original game design.
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Education and Training: Free Training
Transportation: Subsidy, Car/Van Pool
Miscellaneous Benefits: Flexible Work Schedule, On-Site Cafeteria
Other Benefits: All games are FREE or 50% off