Regional Construction Project Manager
POSITIONS LOCATED IN NORTH EAST COAST & SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
The primary purpose of this position is to manage all phases of due diligence, design, engineering, architecture, construction, scheduling, and accounting of construction projects within a specific geographical area. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Schedule projects within the timeframe required by the corporate office.
- Complete contracts for due diligence, architectural, engineering work, construction and major maintenance work.
- Complete project budgets, change orders, and turnkey cost additions as required.
- Manage architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure the project is of good quality, is completed on time, and is completed within the budget.
- Interact with the Regional Director, Construction, to resolve issues regarding design, engineering, and construction.
- Support all operating stores within a geographical area with regard to technical issues and problems or project requests.
This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Skills, Abilities, and/or Training
The following qualities are required:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to the education and experience required.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on an occasional basis.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
The following qualities are helpful:
- Typing speed of fifty (50) WPM.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
- This position requires a valid driver’s license for business travel.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Engineering/Construction Management