Applications Engineer- Inside Sales
The Green Ridge Group is recruiting for TRIAD RF SYSTEMS INC., in East Brunswick NJ for the position of Applications Engineer – Inside Sales. TRIAD RD SYSTEMS is a leader in the design and manufacturing of high-performance RF and microwave amplifiers and subsystems. The primary role of this position is to support the sales team by providing in-depth product and application knowledge and is the liaison among sales, marketing, and engineering.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- The ideal candidate will be expected to quickly learn how to validate amplifier test data from past builds, review new design validation data, and format it correctly for addition to the product database and subsequent generation of amp data sheets.
- Complete training and gain familiarity with the various types of radio systems our customers utilize, and what amplifier specifications are of primary concern to those systems.
- Understand the major figures of merit for various amplifier designs and transistor technologies used and the detailed process of recommending an amplifier to a customer based on their needs.
- Ability to specify, create, and correctly capture engineering changes for semi-customized amplifier products in response to a customer request.
- Be familiar with Salesforce-based ERP system in creating customer opportunities, processing technical requests, entering orders, and creating reports on opportunity status.
- Complete training on link budget estimation and understand the basics on the major components of a long-distance RF link (e.g. antennas, filters, DC Converters, etc.).
- Work with production management in scheduling and builds based on customer priority and management recommendations.
- Learn the process of correctly documenting modified-COTS parts and having the correct engineering and test changes carried out by production and the lab.
- Have an expert-level understanding of the application information that is to be collected for an initial customer inquiry and work with management to re-define system of collecting information for initial opportunities.
- Understand amplifier pricing based on past BOM research, component pricing trends, competitor pricing information and customer feedback on past quotations.
Basic job requirements:
- Bachelor's of Science (BS) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience to be able to communicate effectively.
- Excellent organizational, communication (both written and verbal), reasoning, and planning skills.
- Ability to train customers and sales staff in ways that are relevant to their objectives and knowledge.
- Self-starter; self-motivator; willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Job Type: Full-time
TRIAD RF SYSTEMS offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
Health Benefits- Medical-Vision and Dental
401k with company matching.
Job Type: Full-time