Strategic Business Coordinator
Expected Hours: We respect the demands of school and have designed the experience for a flexible 20 hours of work a week around their school schedule (Monday through Thursday) with a one-hour team meeting on Friday from 3-4 PM.
Primary Responsibilities include coordinating, implementing, and following through with Firm’s Strategic Planning Process making sure our business planning process is followed, plan is reviewed and updated to address:
- Analysis & assessment of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that current environment presents to our firm & profession.
- Incorporating initiatives for client & business acquisition through branding and three-tiered marketing plans.
- Growing Assets Under Management and Clientele by retaining and delivering value to clients through knowledge & streamlined service models,
- Confirming and reevaluating contingency & succession planning for greater continuity, with magnetic & attractive career paths for employees and partners.
Anticipated Increased Experience in the following areas:
- Strategic business plan processes – developing, editing, and evaluating
- Creating recommendations that align and help accomplish strategic business objectives of the firm
- Expanding your network of professionals
- Researching and evaluating case studies for strategic business planning
- Improving effective communication skills
- Implementing, observing, and participating in team building skills
Registered Associates of OmniGrowth Wealth Professionals, LLC are registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors a broker/dealer (Member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. OmniGrowth Wealth Professionals, LLC is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors. CRN-5749738-061323