Division Sales Associate (Hybrid - Boston)
This position is hybrid, based in the Boston office (minimum 3 days per week onsite).
Amundi Asset Management US is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our Distribution department as a Division Sales Associate (DSA).
As a DSA, you will play a crucial role in providing inbound telephone sales coverage and administrative assistance in communicating sales information to the broker dealer community.
This role is hybrid (3 days per week on site in office: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday)
- Respond to incoming inquiries: You will be responsible for promptly addressing inquiries from registered representatives regarding fund, marketing and sales information. By actively engaging in conversations and asking proactive questions, you will generate quality sales leads for Regional Sales Specialists (RSS) and Regional Vice Presidents (RVP).
- Provide sales support: to the RSS, RVP and Sales Desk Manager
- Conduct outbound sales calls: In the absence of Regional Sales Specialists, you will step in as a backup support by making outbound sales calls under the direction of the Manager. Additionally, you will work closely with the RVP to ensure continuity and effectiveness in the sales process.
- Maintain high call volume and availability: A crucial aspect of your role is to achieve and maintain an above-average balance of inbound calls taken while ensuring ample availability for incoming calls. This ensures that our broker dealer community receives prompt and efficient service.
- Assist with outgoing sales initiatives: As assigned by management and RSS, you will provide coverage for outgoing sales initiatives. This may involve participating in promotional campaigns, organizing events, or assisting in marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) preferred
- Series 6 or Series 7 preferred
- Series 63 preferred
- Knowledge of the financial marketplace: including, but not limited to: stocks, bonds, international investing, and currency. This knowledge enables you to provide accurate and informed assistance to our clients
- Self-motivated and attention to detail: the ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and capable of working autonomously in a fast-paced atmosphere. You should possess a strong sense of accountability and take pride in delivering high-quality work
- Strong communication skills: Effective verbal and written communication skills are vital for this role. You should be able to articulate complex information clearly and concisely
- Candidates without the preferred registrations will be expected to obtain them in accordance with Amundi US' policy.
- Customer service experience: having at least one year of customer service experience is preferred
- Financial services/mutual fund industry experience a plus
- Some sales experience preferred