Financial Advisor New York City (Entry-Level)
Enjoy Helping People? See yourself working with high net-worth individuals? Want to make things more efficient for yourself and your clients?
Equitable is a global financial services company that is committed to helping their clients secure their financial freedom! Equitable focuses on integrated wealth management, investment advice, retirement planning, and insurance planning for their clients.
We are one of the fastest growing teams in the country. All of our Advisors are nationally ranked at the top of their classes. We are an entrepreneurial group that love pushing our boundaries and trying new things to help make the client experience more efficient.
Our Advisors are also very ambitious, coachable, and well-rounded. We have a very diverse group with people from all over the world. We look to keep expanding and bringing more global-minded and ambitious people to the group. We constantly challenge ourselves to improve and learn new things.
Watch Video to Learn More: Why Become a Financial Professional
- Build client base
- Acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
- Provide knowledgeable, customized financial guidance
- Sell financial advice such as investments, retirement planning, estate planning etc.
- Finance experience not necessary
- Applicant should have an interest in sales and "winning" assets
- Advisors at Equitable build their book of business from the ground up with help from our training programs. This involves mostly sales in the beginning. This will require a sales and Entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelors degree is preferred or ability to obtain bachelors degree preferred
- Finance experience not necessary - We have training programs!
- Ability to obtain SIE, S66, S7, and LAH (Training provided)
- Strong communication skills
- Sales/ marketing/ entrepreneurship interest
- A four-year college degree (preferred but not required)
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter
Future Career Paths:
Equitable has unmatched training programs. Some of the leaders on the team have education backgrounds and are committed to coaching and mentoring the next generation. Many Advisors go on to obtain professional designations such as CFP, CHFC, CLU, MBA etc. There are also management opportunities within the first 2 years!
Ambitious people want a compensation structure they control. Equitable offers 2 compensation paths either salary or commission driven. This career is truly uncapped because as you bring in more clients you are bringing in more money.
Advisors tend to make in the low 6 figures in their early years ranging up to the $500k plus range as their business goes on. Equitable offers a complete benefits package depending on which route you select.
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Equitable Advisors is the brand name of AXA Advisors, LLC.
Career opportunities are with AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA/SIPC, an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AXA Equitable Life is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email.