Team Coach- The Gravity Vault Upper Saddle River, NJ
As a Team Coach for The Gravity Vault you will facilitate the training for our Youth Climbing Teams. In the Team Coach role you will have the opportunity to work with other coaching staff to develop and execute training regimens, practice schedules, technique lessons and more. You will mentor the kids as they progress through our program and help them to achieve their climbing goals.
- Supervise climbers at practices.
- Motivate the kids and empower them to reach new heights
- Maintain an encouraging, yet competitive environment which upholds The Gravity Vault's Mission Statement
- Attend Competitions with the team
- Communicate with Climbers and Parents on goals and achievements
- Competition Climbing Experience Necessary
- USA Climbing Coaches Certification
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Experience Coaching an individual/team sport at the Youth Level