Sales Account Executive  - Fully Remote
Are you energetic, hard-working, and highly motivated professional looking for legitimate six-figures earnings potential working from home for a great organization that is exploding with growth?
Your search stops here.
The Sales Account Executive is a fully remote position that conducts business-to-business, outbound phone calls to professionals in targeted industries, selling marketing services to new clients. With over $3M invested annually in lead prospecting, Account Executives are provided warm leads with great closing potential. The position provides extraordinary first-year earnings potential for the right individuals, working in a fun, highly competitive culture for an organization recognized as a top place to work (philly.com), one of the nation's fastest growing companies (Inc 5000) and accreditation for conducting business with the highest standards of ethics and compliance (A+ BBB rating). Key performance indicators include phone-time, dials and sales volume.
- Conduct a high volume of outbound phone calls to potential customers using warm leads that are provided to you
- Follow a proven sales process with step-by-step scripts to engage prospects and effectively close
- Participate in a paid, instructor-led new hire training program—conducted remotely
- Receive unwavering support from inspirational leaders who care tremendously about your success
Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and much more
- 40-hour standard weekly schedule from 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. (EST or PST shift options available) weekdays with paid time-off, paid holidays and no night or weekend shifts
- Equipment needed to work remotely - including computer, webcam, headset and phone service - provided by the company
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred but not required
- Successful individuals will possess an excellent sales aptitude with a closing mentality, strong work ethic and communication skills, an outgoing and competitive personality and coach-able attitude
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: DE, TN, FL, NJ, PA, MN, TX, NC, OK, CO, WA, NM, GA, AZ, or NV only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater
- A dedicated workspace free from distraction
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based marketing services provider that has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies (Inc. 5000 & Philly Top 100), a great place to work (philly.com) and is accredited through the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating for conducting business with the highest standards of ethics and compliance. We provide professionals in relationship-based businesses with marketing tools that connect them to their most important customers and referral sources—empowering them to close more deals and generate more business. Our growing portfolio of products and services includes American Lifestyle, Business in Action, Start Healthy, and Good to Be Home customizable magazines, Print- On-Demand Postcards, and our Digital Marketing Platform for email and social media marketing campaigns.
Digital Grapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. By providing a phone number and email through this application process, candidates consent to receive text messages, phone calls and emails from ReminderMedia.