Intern - Business Development Manager
In this Role you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, focusing primarily on selling staffing services to mid to large-size companies.
- Make cold call and identity prospective customers.
- Work closely with new clients to fully understand their specific staffing requirements.
- Perform all sales facets, from building new relationships, cultivating existing ones, responding to questions, concerns, and coming up with creative ideas to help your clients support and grow their business.
- Scheduling client meetings through phone calls, in-person visits, and other technological resources
- Use CRM to organize a client and prospect pipeline.