HR & People Teams Internship (Fall 2023)
Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around August 2023 and continue through the entire Fall term (i.e. through December) or into early Spring 2024 if available. We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school before applying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time depending on their academic standing.
Internship Programs at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year-round program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by giving them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
- Austin, TX
- Fremont, CA
- Reno, NV
- Buffalo, NY
As an HR/People Intern, you can work with various areas of HR to support the following initiatives:
- Coordinating new hire orientation and onboarding training efforts
- Administrating enrollment, attendance, travel, supplies and materials for orientation and onboarding programs.
- Create communication for Learning and Development platforms.
- Onboarding employee experience.
- Comprehensive analytics that help to drive employee engagement.
- Optimizing and standardizing HR processes and programs.
- Administering best in class solutions for benefits delivery.
- Bachelors or Masters student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Communications, or business related degree.
- Available for a minimum of 12+ weeks for the internship.
- Able to work 40+ works per week.
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, takes initiative and showcases curiosity.
- Learns quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft office tools/programs (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Previous work experience or internships in related field is a plus.
- Experience in project management is a plus.