Supply Chain Management Development Program
Supply Chain Management Development Program
Location: Morgantown, PA; Rydal, GA; or Corsicana, TX
Morgan Truck Body, LLC., a subsidiary of J.B. Poindexter, is the largest manufacturer of medium duty freight and refrigerated van and truck bodies in North America. Founded in 1952, as a small welding shop in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, on the site where Conestoga wagons were manufactured through the late 1800s, we have experienced tremendous growth and continue to look for additional expansion opportunities around the world. With a total of fourteen manufacturing and six service facilities strategically located across the U.S. and Canada, Morgan is able to provide the quality, service, and prompt delivery our customers expect. For more information, visit www.morgancorp.com.
Morgan Truck Body offers a vast variety of career opportunities, internally as well as within the J.B. Poindexter family of companies. We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability plans, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We pride ourselves in team member development, performance, recognition, and a culture of diversity and respect. Whether you are taking the next step of your career or just beginning, joining Morgan’s winning team means being part of a great home away from home. You will be challenged. You will be proud.
How You Will Make an Impact?
Our Supply Chain Development Program is part of a succession planning initiative to develop future leaders for our businesses. The program offers a fast track to Materials Management at one of our plants, or in a Strategic, Corporate role. You will have direct access to multiple leaders across the U.S. and Canada in our manufacturing sites and/or in the corporate office.
The program will involve working in rotational assignments in Operations, Production and Materials-related roles.
As part of this opportunity, a Senior Director of Operations will serve as your mentor during your rotational assignments. We value flexibility and high-achievers and we promise to keep you moving and learning our business. Your starting work location will be at one of our manufacturing plants in GA, PA, or TX. Upon completion of the program, your willingness to be flexible in terms of location is critical for this role as you will become a Materials Manager at GA, PA, TX, OH, CA, WI, CT, AZ, OR, FL or one of our Canadian manufacturing plants. This is a salaried exempt position.
· Recent graduate degree from a top tiered supply chain, business, or engineering school with a focus on Supply Chain is preferred. Preferably with a GPA of 3.5 or higher
· Skills: Supply Chain, Lean, Operations, Strategy, Continuous Improvement, Engineering
· Roles in leadership positions and/or teams in school and/or at work/internships
· Strong and lasting relationship builder
· Flexibility with relocation - geographic area is the United States or Canada
You Must Be Able to
· This job typically operates in a manufacturing plant environment. Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
How We Make an Impact
Celebrating over 70 years as the largest truck body builder in North America, Morgan Truck Body LLC is proud to produce, deliver, and service quality products. With a foundation built on innovative design and quality construction, Morgan has experienced tremendous growth. In addition to dry freight truck bodies, Morgan specializes in satisfying unique and custom truck body needs, including electric vehicles, mobile service units, and refrigerated products, serving farmers, ranchers, contractors, landscapers, equipment and material haulers, and more!
Our shared values are the foundation upon which Morgan does business:
- Appreciating the people who make our success possible.
- Acting with integrity in all we do.
- Delivering results for our customers.
- Bringing an unbridled passion for our products.
Some of Our Total Rewards
We offer big company perks with small company culture:
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid holidays and increasing vacation time with years of service
- Generous Footwear, Eyewear, and Safety Equipment Discount Program
- Paid Job and Leadership Development training
Morgan Truck Body LLC is a business unit of the J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. family and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Whether you are just beginning your career or taking the “next step,” please visit our careers page - https://www.morgancorp.com/careers