Customer Service Representative - Technology B2B
Provide timely and accurate communication, service, coordination and support to valued customers and internal stakeholders. Support the company’s mission to provide automated test solutions for mission-critical and emerging applications which increase product safety, performance and reliability while reducing the cost of test.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business Administration and/or 5+ years of B2B customer service experience in a high-tech industry
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Rapidly responsive, assertive, courteous and engaging
- Process and detail oriented, multitasking, organized and extremely reliable
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally with engineering, accounting, manufacturing and leadership.
- Proficient with contact relationship management software, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior B2B experience in electronics, engineering, manufacturing or software/IT a plus
Serve as the company’s first point of contact on inbound customer inquiries, orders, and proposal requests. Manage the proper execution of cross-functional procedures pertaining to each type of inquiry through fulfillment, while providing frequent status updates to internal and external stakeholders. Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction and quality via thorough and accurate communication, follow-ups, satisfaction surveys and meetings. Maintain diligent records in CRM, ERP, Wiki, Sharepoint and/or other systems. Specific processes include:
- Customer inbound quote requests
- Customer inbound document review
- Customer inbound support requests
- Proposal review processing, tracking and delivery
- Customer satisfaction surveys/meetings
- Data archiving and/or record keeping on all of the above
- Communication and follow-ups on all of the above
- Outbound customer outreach
- Coordinate meetings, seminars and events.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover latter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.