Your possible roles and tasks
- Develop strategies to promote our engineering consultancy services directly to decision-makers in the industry, including attending relevant events and conferences
- Identify and acquire adequate cooperation partners within automotive product development to expand our network and provide added value to our clients
- Collaborate with our consulting engineers to recognize the potential of your customers and explain the advantages of working with our services
- B2B customer acquisition over the phone, email campaigns, and other outreach methods to secure new business
- Manage the sales pipeline and sales process from prospecting to closing deals
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing INVENSITY projects and services
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, sales, marketing, management, or similar course of study
- Experience in cold calling sales, and preferably experience with ZoomInfo or similar sales tools
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Works independently and proactively
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to identify industry needs and connect them with relevant players, including clients, partners, and colleagues
- Enthusiastic for new technologies and their potential impact on the industry
- Flexible work arrangements: Hybrid working environment (2-3 days per week in office)
- Paid time off: Personal/sick, vacation, and holidays
- Retirement benefits: 401(k) plan with company match
- Health Benefits: Eligibility for medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Compensation incentives: Eligibility to receive additional $12k in goal-based bonuses
- Professional Development: Certification reimbursement and monthly INVENSITY Academy trainings
- Upbeat and collaborative working environment: INVENSITY's Detroit office is growing rapidly, and has a strong emphasis on keeping our strong office culture. We do this through our professional mentorship program, feedback culture, and team events.
Your Contact Person
With us, you can expect a creative, professionally broad-based and appreciative environment in which you will work together with other unique talents on highly innovative topics. Our international teams link our knowledge carriers on a global level.
With a focus on sustainability and value creation, we approach tasks in a targeted manner. We promote the professional and personal development of our employees with regular training sessions at our in-house INVENSITY Academy and individual mentoring for each employee.
INVENSITY is an innovation and technology consultancy with international orientation. We support our customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. Our clients are primarily from the high-tech industries, including optical technologies, automotive and transportation, aerospace, healthcare and life sciences, energy and utilities, telecommunications and electronics, and defense. We have offices in Germany (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich), Spain (Barcelona), the Philippines (Manila) and the USA (Detroit, MI).
Learn more about INVENSITY, our offices and how we work at https://www.invensity.com/career.