Sales - Lead Generation Specialist
As a member of the North American Sales organization and of the Lending & Leasing Business Line, the Lead Generation Specialist is an integral part of the sales team. This role is primarily responsible for identifying and building a prospective client pipeline for Linedata’s Commercial Banking Lending & Leasing solutions. The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and relationship selling skills.
This sales role has a competitive base salary with opportunity to earn additional compensation.
- Identify and qualify new business prospects, carrying out prospecting campaigns by leveraging all channels (cold calling, networking, research, marketing campaigns, etc.) and build a sales pipeline for the North America Sales team in line with Linedata’s strategy and the target market.
- Identify key decision makers/influencers amongst the targeted leads in order to advance the sales process for solutions offered by Linedata.
- Engage with the prospects to identify their business drivers, objectives, goals, organizational structure, existing technology landscape and future technology needs.
- Acquire background and contact information for targeted prospects.
- Promote Linedata products in the market, emphasizing service or product features and benefits to prospects
- Collaborate with and coordinate with the sales, marketing and product management teams:
- Coordinate prospect meetings with appropriate sales team member
- Develop a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding defined targets and communicate plan with sales and marketing
- Support advancing opportunities through the deal management process by generating leads, including leads qualification, coordinating with different parts of the Linedata organization including but not limited to pre-sales, marketing, product management, client services, etc.
- Structure and document the information collected from prospects, providing input to sales executives and product management in order to improve our commercial offer.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives and sales leadership to determine strategic approaches for sales including negotiations and closing activities.
- Participate in sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on the market situation as required
- Capture accurate and complete information in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) while consistently recording outreach made and follow-up; producing regular activity reports as requested.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business or Technology disciplines
- 0-2 years of inside sales experience, specifically lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Basic knowledge of financial services industry
- Looking to be a part of a successful sales team
- Ability to comprehend Linedata’s product suite and communicate our value proposition to prospects
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Hungry, driven to achieve goals
- Persistent / creative: won’t stop at the first no, and will find a way into a prospect
- Available and willing to travel 5% of the time