Sales Territory Representative (Southern NJ Area)
What is Crook & Marker?
Who said bold flavor and better ingredients can’t go hand in hand? Crook & Marker is reimagining alcohol with a portfolio of organic brewed beverages that are bursting with flavor. Our company was created by the founder and a team of people from Bai drinks who share passion for being entrepreneurs and for disrupting the status quo. Together, as Markers — black sheep who refuse to be penned in — and our goal is to lead a “bevolution" to deliver what today’s consumers demand.
Come Join Us!
We’re seeking talented, motivated individuals who want to launch their career with an exciting, disruptive company. As a Sales Territory Representative for the Southern New Jersey area, you’ll have the rare opportunity to make a real difference in building a great brand. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of the alcohol beverage business and give you a voice in charting our next steps. Here’s the chance to learn about a dynamic industry and to build your skills and experience while being mentored by some of the best in the business.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our retailers (from big chain stores to independent accounts) and our wholesaler partners to drive Crook & Marker sales. We’ll ask to strengthen relationships with our current partners and create new ones as opportunities arise. You’ll need to be aggressive and determined in growing our presence in the market — and we promise you’ll have a lot of fun while doing it!
Here's a snapshot of your responsibilities in this role:
- Manage select retailer and wholesaler relationships in your designated geographic area.
- Collaborate with Crook & Marker’s sales leadership and wholesaler partners to set and achieve distribution goals and bring execution excellence to your market.
- Motivate our wholesaler partners to prioritize Crook & Marker among their brand offerings.
- Drive an undeniable leadership presence for Crook & Marker through best-in-class in-store merchandising.
- Build relationships with retail store management and staff in your area to make them aware of Crook & Marker’s unique selling proposition and the opportunity to drive their business and better serve their customers.
- Engage consumers in the retail environment while on sales calls – evangelize the brand to everyone all the time.
- Own your results and use sales data to drive your performance.
- Be a proud ambassador for Crook & Marker and embody the culture and values of our company.
- Salary will be composed of a base rate plus commissions.
What Do You Need to be Considered?
- 21+ years of age
- Desire to learn and grow within the alcohol beverage industry
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Goal-oriented approach with a competitive spirit
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours for events and as needed
- A builder’s mentality with an interest in shaping the success of a dynamic early-stage company
- Extreme attention to detail
- An ego-free, can-do attitude that blends a warm and professional demeanor with some fire and fight