eBusiness Solutions Specialist- Horsham, PA (Regional Office)
R10023359 eBusiness Coordinator (Open)
Location: Horsham, PA (Regional Office) - Cust. installations
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Regional eBusiness Coordinator is responsible for new and existing user and account maintenance using the e- Com web administration Tool. The eBusiness Coordinator will also assist on special projects and assist in training for new and existing associates on the eBusiness platform.
- Sets up new users and accounts in the e-Com admin tool. Communicates with customers and/or Account Managers regarding login credentials.
- Responsible for site maintenance including, but not limited to: password resets, reports of site issues, adding additional accounts to user profiles, updating user profiles, and assisting the national eService group.
- Creating and maintaining customers’ “My List” quick ordering templates.
- Assists on special projects for large multi-location and /or e-Market accounts.
- Contacts users who have registered but not logged on. Identifies and contacts users who have had a drop in activity. Identifies and seeks to understand their issues and offers assistance.
- Helps identify B2B leads and sets up new Airgas SAP accounts for online inquiries. Follows through with account registration.
- Routes general email inquiries from e-Business general mailboxes.
- Assists in tracking and monitoring all regional customer adoption activity metrics
- Assists in providing branch with eBusiness training for new and existing associates.
- Monitors daily web method orders received. Contacts branches as needed to see that orders ship to the customers as quickly as possible. Helps by offering substitutions; pulls stock from the branches in order to meet customer needs.
Are you a MATCH?
- Bachelor’s degree; in lieu of degree requirement, may accept up to four additional years of experience in customer service, an e-commerce support position, or related business experience.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a customer service or eCommerce support role
- Prior experience using SAP strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Airgas’ product offerings preferred.
- Strong customer service skills required to support and offer encouragement to internal and external eBusiness Users.
- Understanding of the regional business and a familiarity with basic eCommerce principles, technology and terminology.
- Proven ability to establish constructive and effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of how to leverage metrics and related tools to improve production efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Communication skills that ensure a smooth flow of information between self and others through clear speaking and writing, encouragement of open expression of ideas, and effective listening.
- Demonstrated knowledge of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratios, and percent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter; self-motivated; well organized; ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete handwritten compliance documentation neatly and accurately.
- Demonstrated dedication to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement. This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon request by contacting Human Resources at 844-myHR4AG (844-694-7424).
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies does not discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us by phone at 844-myHR4AG (844-694-7424) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.