Front Desk Night Auditor - Hyatt Place Madison/Downtown
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Front Office team as a Night Auditor at Hyatt Place Madison/Downtown located just a few blocks to University of Wisconsin-Madison and walking distance to the Wisconsin State Capitol. Not only will you be part of an amazing team, but you’ll get to be part of a company that has been named on Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For list for a whole decade now!
Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.
The Night Auditor contributes to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence. The Night Auditor is responsible for the preparation and disposition of all Night Audit work as well as all Hotel Host functions during the overnight shift.
Why Work for Hyatt?
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free employee parking or bus pass!
- Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave and personal day
- Discounts at various retailers – Apple, AT&T, T-Mobile, Rental Cars and many more!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Start saving for retirement with our 401k program and company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free colleague meals weekly
- Opportunities for career growth!
Our Values: Empathy | Integrity | Respect | Inclusion | Experimentation | Wellbeing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Must be able to work hours from 11p-7A including weekends and holidays
- Must have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service and be able to multitask