Anticipated Opening 12 Month Secretary - Middle School
Job TItle: 12-Month Secretary (Anticipated opening)
School: Burlington Township Middle School @ Springside
Description: Seeking candidates who are detail oriented and have strong computer skills. Experience with PowerSchool scheduling preferred. Applicants must exhibit a personality that demonstrates, strong customer service, enthusiasm and positive interpersonal skills while being able to relate well and interact positively with students, staff, administration, parents and the community. Candidate must have strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and be detailed oriented. To learn more about our diverse school district watch this video, Why BT? A Wonderful Place to Work.
Anticipated Start Date: August 16, 2023
Application Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Must meet New Jersey residency requirements.
- ?Knowledge of Power School and Power Scheduler
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and motivated. Self-starter. Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and demonstrate flexibility.
- Required criminal history background check, proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status.
The Burlington Township School District offers a competitive salary, paid professional development opportunities, competitive benefits package, and tuition reimbursement, .
Please complete application at: https://www.applitrack.com/burltwpsch/onlineapp/
The Burlington Township Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, political affiliation, sexual orientation, armed forces liability, physical disability, social or economic status.