Director, Strategic Sales
The Account Manager at ACG serves as the customer advocate and point of contact for assigned customers. Working closely with the Director of Enterprise Sales and internal departments, the Account Manager focuses on communication, revenue retention, renewals, and farming existing accounts to ensure that the client’s needs are understood and satisfied.
- Support the Enterprise and Strategic Sales teams on new sales and renewals.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long term relationships with our customers.
- Assist customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings.
- Present professional demonstrations at all levels competently and confidently.
- Work with the Sales team to onboard new clients and develop existing client relationships.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously and switch tasks based on shifting priorities.
- Lead projects and opportunities and delegate tasks internally and externally.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering an exceptional customer experience with a focus on retention.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Special projects as needed.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail focused and able to service multiple clients concurrently
- Must thrive in a competitive sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in telecommunications sales a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Prolonged periods of phone and video calls.
- Occasional travel may be required.
East Windsor, NJ
Frequent travel to customer locations
Equal Employment Opportunity
ACG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.