Commercial Intern - Fall
At Eos, we believe in great chemistry. The combination of core elements into an amazing product and the mixture of skills into a unified team. We seek the best talent to just us in our mission to bring affordable, sustainable, clean energy to all. Come change the world with us.
At Eos Energy Storage, Inc. we believe outstanding employees build the foundation necessary for excellence in our journey toward a carbon-neutral power grid. It is with this belief that we are always looking for the best qualified and most talented employees to become part of our team. Eos Energy Storage offers advancement opportunities. Qualified internship candidates will be required to submit to a background screening upon acceptance of an offer.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of Eos Energy service back to our marketplace.
- Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems specific to our commercial team.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good communicator
- Organized and detailed
- Good interpersonal skills and confidentiality
- Able to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Able to assist our Commercial Team in assigned tasks
We can work with you on your schedule understanding that you are a student first. You can plan on being a part of our 300+ person team working 3 to 5 days per week from 8:30AM to 5:00PM on your assigned days. A highlight that sets Eos apart is you will be gaining experience in the Renewable Energy Sector and have an opportunity to meet our Senior Leaders as part of your internship. This network building aspect can be vital for the coming days as you approach graduation.