Video/Multimedia Developer/Social Media
Job Title: Guardian Digital Video/Graphics Content Creation Intern
Compensation: This is an opportunity to earn school credit
Hours Per Week: 15-20 hours per week subject to change
Guardian Digital Social Position Requirements
Contact: Dave Wreski
Guardian Digital is an Internet security company that protects business email from online threats like spam and viruses. We've developed an innovative way to stop these threats, and have implemented it in businesses worldwide for more than twenty years.
We're looking for a few good Juniors or Seniors interested in helping to create content for us, including video and graphics, and help grow our community. This involves social media efforts involving video and graphics, creating and editing new promotional video content featuring Guardian Digital staff, updating existing video content, creating infographics and custom images for our weekly newsletter, creating PDF marketing materials, and more.
You will be supporting our social media, website developers, and system administrators and managing your projects.
Professionalism and consulting behaviors are essential, as are integrity, hard work, ethics, teamwork, and quality/process aptitude. If you are looking for an environment with constant opportunities for learning and improving – both technically and professionally, and you have the ability and motivation to grow in both those areas, this role could be ideal for you.
As a Guardian Digital intern, you will be expected to bring new and creative ideas to the table. You will work with the marketing team to expand upon Guardian Digital’s social media presence, therefore, driving potential clients to our website and social media properties.
This position could lead to a full-time job for the right candidate.
- Basic understanding of visual aesthetic principles.
- Ability to create professional and engaging marketing materials including infographics and PDF datasheets.
- Strong working knowledge of video creation and editing
- Usage of video creation tools like InVideo or CapCut
- Suitable work environment that involves a video camera and interest in being recorded on video
- Experience creating videos for either a brand or a personal channel
- Passionate about video creation for Twitter/LI/Facebook/Youtube
- Great organizational skills
- Energetic attitude that brings positive energy to the team
- An entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to take initiative and set priorities
Not required but helpful:
- Majored/Majoring in Communications, Media Studies, or related field.
- Desire to learn
- Knows how to type
- Familiar with social media
- Self-driven, able to work remotely
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Team Player mentality with excellent collaboration skills
- Organized with the ability to deliver work under deadlines
- Ability to think outside the box
- Positive - Can do attitude
- Flexible - No day will be the same
- Love for Social Media
- Passion for video content/graphic design
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
This is a home-based, fully-remote position. Must be able to work EST hours.
Job Type: Internship