Financial Analyst/Accountant - New College Graduate
We are the global test and automation specialists, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne's test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Together, Teradyne companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!
Organization & Role
If you are excited at the prospect of being part of a globally recognized technology company, Teradyne has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst within the Semiconductor Test Division. This position works primarily with engineering project management and finance. This role offers hybrid flexibility, but does require on-site presence at our headquarters in North Reading, MA.
- Managing R&D Spend for product roadmap.
- Performing ROI analysis on current and future engineering investments.
- Working closely with project managers to track and forecast spend to help make accounting judgements.
- Prepare quarter-end journal entries and any necessary reporting functions.
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on our quarterly expense, headcount and capital budgets.
- Consistently improving processes to improve spending predictability.
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- 0-2 years of experience in finance or accounting (relevant co-op / internship experience will be considered).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel. Experience with Oracle Financials and Microsoft BI
- Ability to work independently with solid problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- A desire to communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance