Account Executive - Corporate Sales
Since 2003, Goosehead Insurance has been disrupting the insurance industry by giving clients the power of choice, utilizing a smarter marketing approach, and delivering world class service. This is all powered by our focus on hiring and retaining extraordinary people. Our clients trust us with their most valuable possessions so, we’re more than just a bit selective when it comes to hiring new team members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of an Account Executive is to build a book of business through:
- Prospecting and establishing referral partner relationships with professionals from the real estate and mortgage industry.
- Work with clients to understand their insurance needs, analyze options with a large carrier portfolio, and provide a custom solution to mitigate household risk.
The team is responsible for new business revenue generation monthly and works to achieve these on an individual and team level. Account Executives are equipped with extensive training in salesforce.com, sales process management, business development and more. Professional development opportunities from the Account Executive role include, but are not limited to, corporate leadership, flexibility with a proven track record, and an apprenticeship program leading to business ownership.
The first year’s earnings potential ranges from $53,000 - $90,000, varying based on performance. Our compensation package consists of safety net base pay, new business commissions and monthly bonus opportunities. In addition to our base compensation package, you are eligible for renewal commissions year-over-year, which provides passive earnings and can exponentially increase your annualized income.
- High quality voluntary health, vision, disability, life, and dental insurance programs
- 401K Matching Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Corporate sponsored programs to enhance employee physical, financial, mental and emotional wellness
- Financial Solution Program
- Flexible work schedules with a proven track record
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree, 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Passing the state licensing exam, once hired
- Legally authorized to work the United States
Preferred Skills, Abilities, Soft Skill Factors
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- B2B or B2C sales experience or related college major
- Competitive attitude
- Networking abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Problem-solving mentality
- Self-motivated, hands on, self-starter mindset that can do the work
- Strong time management
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Very results and continuous improvement driven
- High integrity and honest communication
Equal Employment Opportunity
Goosehead is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, guidelines, and regulations. Goosehead strictly prohibits and does not tolerate unlawful discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants for employment and all Goosehead employees are given equal consideration based solely on job-related factors, such as qualifications, experience, performance, and availability.