Document Control Assistant (Summer Intern)
We are a global chemical company and one of the nation's leading manufacturers of agricultural products. Our Hannibal plant is built to manufacture high-quality products in a safe, efficient, and environmentally sound manner. We occasionally have the need for contingent labor, and that's where you come in. This is a paid, full-time, temporary position. If chosen, you will report to a manager/mentor who will provide you with oversight and details of your assignments.
The scope of assignments for this role will vary, but will likely include:
- Document review/updates of existing log sheets and forms.
- Development of digital format for unit specific training for Prowl and Utilities.
- Develop training outline for future Business Support Specialist and Training Coordinators.
- Assist with updating Share Point training links.
- Review existing PPT’s tied to training for necessary updates.
- Create Training Objective forms for Prowl and Utilities
- Interactive media
- Design and visual communications
- Share Point
- Graphic design
- Microsoft office applications
- Computer programming
This job pays an hourly wage (depending on experience) for a 40-hour week, plus an additional housing stipend for each month. Located along the banks of the Mississippi River between Hannibal and Palmyra, Missouri, our 1600-acre manufacturing site is home to some of the world’s finest crop protection products. With approximately 400 employees and contractors, our site provides more than 20 technical and formulated agricultural solutions that help farmers meet the growing needs for an abundant and affordable supply of food for today and tomorrow. We are committed to the farming industry and take pride in our facility, our products, and our operations, and we're proud to be an important part of Marion County's community.