2024 Summer Internship - Software and Solution Marketing
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you'll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
Responsible for the launch of Solutions and Software at the Global level, as well as activation at the North America regional level. This includes working directly with product teams to create positioning and messaging of the products, and developing the key differentiators and marketing deliverables used to take a product to market, including website copy, presentations, and other digital assets to support sales and partners in advancing our product lines.
A lot goes into the launch of a Zebra product, and you’ll get a front row seat by working with our team on the day-to-day processes to help us meet our deadlines for a successful launch. That might mean writing content for our sales or channel partner newsletters; writing, editing and proofreading website copy; or reviewing and uploading product photography and marketing assets to repositories. You may participate in interviews with our Zebra sellers to discover what resonates with our customers, and take that feedback to update presentations or other marketing deliverables to make them more effective. You may also work with our brilliant engineers and learn how to translate tech speak into meaningful sales differentiators.
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program with a major in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising
- Must have an anticipated graduation date between 2024 and 2026
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Ability to use technology (or willingness to quickly learn), and ability to work with online systems and submit forms
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Solid writing skills with attention to grammar and spelling
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- An interest in working in a B2B environment and learn about technical solutions (vs consumer products)
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability and protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Know Your Rights:
Conozca sus Derechos:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.
Zebra Total Rewards includes more than just pay and is structured to meet the needs of our changing global business and evolving talent. We are committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is comprehensive and competitive – including healthcare, wellness, inclusion networks, and continued learning and development offerings. We offer community service days, in addition to the traditional insurances, compensation, parental leave, employee assistance program and paid time off offerings depending on the country where you work.