Financial Analyst – Finance Leadership Development Program - Rochester
As we continue to grow as QuidelOrtho, we are seeking a Financial Analyst to be a part of QuidelOrtho’s Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP). The Finance Leadership Development Program is a 24-month program specifically designed to prepare and develop future business leaders within the Finance and Accounting organizations. Participants will develop critical leadership and technical skills through two rotational assignments in QuidelOrtho’s Finance and Accounting functions, hands-on training, and ongoing mentoring and coaching. Participants complete two, one-year rotations, with an opportunity for placement in more than one US office location. Each rotation provides an excellent learning experience and an opportunity for participants to utilize their leadership skills and technical knowledge to drive incremental value and change.
This position is located in Rochester, NY and is defined as a hybrid position with flexibility to work remotely 1-2 days per week and as business needs permit.
- Support monthly closing, financial reporting and analysis.
- Support budgeting and forecasting process.
- Support development of business cases to provide decision support.
- Support financial process improvements and other strategic initiatives.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Fifth Year Master’s Degree (received between December 2023 and May 2024) in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field required.
- A GPA of 3.3 or better.
- Authorization to work in the US on a permanent, full-time basis. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Prior internship or business experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and solve problems.
- Highly motivated with intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow as a business leader.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Less than 10% domestic travel anticipated to our Raritan, Rochester and San Diego locations.
- Ability to temporarily relocate to a different state within the United States for a rotational assignment is required.
The Work Environment
- Typical office environment. However remote work may be part of this employment.
- Up to 100% of time at desk, standing or sitting extended periods of time.
- Flexible work hours to meet project deadlines.
Salary range for this position takes into account a wide range of factors including: education, experience, knowledge, skills, geography, and abilities of the candidate, in addition to internal equity and alignment with market data. At QuidelOrtho, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on that facts and circumstances of each case. Salary range for this position is $53,000 to $96,000 and is bonus eligible. QuidelOrtho offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, along with a 401(k) plan, employee assistance program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off (including sick time) and paid Holidays. All benefits are non-contractual, and QuidelOrtho may amend, terminate, or enhance the benefits provided, as it deems appropriate.
QuidelOrtho believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. QuidelOrtho is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com