UTHealth-CPRIT Innovation in Cancer Prevention Research Training Program: Postdoctoral Fellowship
Seeking applicants committed to a career in cancer prevention research!
Members of underrepresented minority groups are highly encouraged to apply.
Applications are due September 29, 2023, at 11:59 pm. The start date is January 1st, 2024.
- Currently or potentially working in a UTHealth lab/research project
- PhD, MD, or other doctoral degrees
- Citizens, permanent residents, or visa holders
· 2 years of support, NRSA level starting at stipend* $56,484 + health insurance
· $2,000 travel expenses for presentations at scientific meetings
· Tuition and fees, books, software, and laptop/tablet**
· Training and coaching in innovative thinking
· Editing and training in compelling oral presentations - Trans-disciplinary research seminars and cross-disciplinary training.
* Additional research expenses should be paid by mentor.
Affiliate fellowships available for postdocs with salary/stipend support from employment or other cancer fellowships: All benefits listed above except stipend support and health insurance.
How to apply
Complete the postdoctoral application here: CPRIT Fellowship - Fellowship Training - UTHealth Houston School of Public Health
Fellowship Information Sessions (30-minutes)
Connect to uthealth.webex.com/join/patricia.d.mullen during any of the following information sessions to know more about the program. No registration is required.
September 6, Wednesday 8:00 am
September 14, Thursday 12:00 pm
September 19, Tuesday 5:00 pm
September 27, Wednesday 8:00 am