2024 Nestlé USA Finance Management Trainee Program
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Are you a current undergraduate student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale? If you've got an appetite for an exciting career, apply now for the 2024 Nestlé USA Finance Management Trainee Program!
What to expect from the 2024 Finance Management Trainee Program:
Nestlé's Finance function delivers value above and beyond just financial reporting and analysis. Our role as strategic business partners is to drive decision-making, translate insights into meaningful actions, and enable great ideas to come to life. As a member of our team, you will support some of the world's most well-known brands, and embark on a career journey that enriches and accelerates your development.
Our comprehensive 3 ½ year Finance Management Trainee Program gives you hands-on experience and knowledge essential to begin a successful career in Finance & Accounting at Nestlé USA.
You will begin your rotation-based learning journey in manufacturing finance and will continue to build your skills in each additional rotation by learning key processes and business strategies. You choose the path where your additional 2 rotations take you; focusing on Operations Finance or General Finance. The program allows you to experience roles that span manufacturing, operations, supply chain, sales, or corporate finance. Completion of this program puts you on a path for future leadership positions within Nestlé USA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field to be completed between December 2023 and June 2024, or
- 5th year Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, to be completed between December 2023 and June 2024
- Related majors include: Economics, Business, Math, Operations and Industrial Engineering
- Have completed, or plan to complete, accounting courses up to and including Intermediate Accounting (or college/university equivalent)
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Previous Finance Co-Op/Internship or other practical experience in a CPG industry preferred
- Leadership experience in an extra-curricular activity or organization
- Available to start the program June 2024
- Ability and willingness to relocate to any Nestlé USA location, up to three times, over the duration of the program
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program
Knowledge & Skills
- Risk takers who challenge the status quo, aren’t afraid to try and fail, and who set high expectations for themselves and others
- Collaborative problem solvers and doers who hold themselves and their teammates accountable
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative
- Strong communicators who exhibit leadership skills and demonstrate the outstanding ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including relocation benefits
- Exposure to leadership across Finance and the larger Nestlé USA organization
- Access to a robust learning and development curriculum
- Volunteer in community service opportunities with a variety of Nestlé Shared Valued Organizations
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.