ABOUT US BITCOIN CORP
Imagine the ultimate destination for those who want to work at the cutting edge of technology, energy, and infrastructure. An industry leader in bitcoin mining, US Bitcoin Corp (USBTC) builds and operates some of the world’s largest data centers for next-generation computing workloads. We are proud to offer interesting and challenging opportunities for individuals who want to build teams, solve problems, and make an impact from day one. If you’re an ambitious individual looking for a career that is as rewarding as it is challenging, you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. Things are moving and changing quickly at US Bitcoin, and we need a team player that marries chaos and structure with ease.
The Project Manager is expected to travel from site to site in a rotational program designed to expose their development to all aspects of the business, such as, Energy, Operations, Development, Training, Safety, etc. This a unique and career building opportunity that will allow a candidate to position themselves in the center of a fast-growing, transformative industry.
Some of the key responsibilities you should expect are the following:
- Transition Management of existing site teams and management
- Implementation of USBTC SOP’s, processes and methods (Including training)
- Management of site infrastructure upgrades
- Relationship building with external parties and key stakeholders
- Assist with budgeting, estimating and scheduling
- Documentation collection and organization
- Schedule and manage day-to-day activities of contractors
- Select and negotiate contracts for various trades, mechanical and electrical, plumbing subcontractors.
- Train employees on construction site safety procedures
- Develop and Manage project budgets
- Participate in the design of facility upgrades and/or new facility development
- And other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Construction Management, or related fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate operations
- 1+ years working in a data field
- 2-3 years operating a facility
- 2-3 years of management experience
- Looking for recent college graduates looking to start a career in operations
- Comfortable with extensive travel to Buffalo, Texas, Nebraska, and Florida
- Interest in Crypto/Bitcoin preferred
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Willingness to “get in the weeds”
- Comfort with decision making amid ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, proactive in nature, work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
ABOUT THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
This role is remote or in office at our corporate headquarters in the Brickell area of Miami, Florida. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT MAKES USBTC A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
USBTC offers a benefits and wellness program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance, as well as unlimited paid time off.
We are proud to invest in building the best team in the industry. At all levels of the organization, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, radical transparency, and relentless growth mentality.
At USBTC, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with bright, driven peers from a range of educational and professional backgrounds including software development, energy, engineering, entrepreneurship, investment banking, private equity, and management consulting
- Design and pitch new products, services, and other initiatives to a leadership team consisting of serial entrepreneurs and seasoned executives and backed by a board of directors consisting of industry veterans of energy, finance, and government
- Debate ideas and alternatives in a truly meritocratic setting where the learning curve is steep and the lessons come from both senior and junior members of the team
Build a lifelong network of friends and professional connections at the cutting-edge intersection of technology, energy, and infrastructure